Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not a normal Saturday :)

On any given Saturday morning you will find me getting my newspapers.  I usually buy about 3.  More if it's a good week.  Well today that did not happen.  We ventured out to check out Trader Joes.  I would have to say it was a cool little store.  They had some good things that were in my price range.  I will be back.   Then we hit Sam's.  Yes, on a Saturday.  Whew....  Anyway, we met up with some friends and now the day is done.  I will get those papers tomorrow and let you know what I like.
The Sunday paper is the best way to build up your coupon stash.  I think there are only 2 this week but I am hoping for something good.  

3 comments:

  1. You have convinced me to get my butt out there on sundays and get me my coupons! And yeah, stay away from Sams on sundays...everyone and his brother are there! I won't even go to the grocery store on sundays! Too many whiteheads... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, it was a good day. It was my only day off this week. Blah! Good for you Renay! Even if you just clip and buy like normal, you will save some money. Once a month there is a P&G insert. That usually has some good coupons for household items.

    ReplyDelete