Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Deep dish breakfast pizza




So another pizza recipe I was telling you about was breakfast pizza.  Today I kicked it up a notch.  I have a 14 inch deep dish pan that I bought to make Chicago deep dish pizza.
I made the basic pizza dough recipe that I posted yesterday.  Go here for that recipe.   I did cut down the water to 3/4 cup and the flour to 2 1/2 cups.
Roll out to cover the pan.  Build it up the sides.  Then add whatever ingredients you have on hand.  I used the last bit of frozen hashbrowns, browned sausage, a tiny bit of spinach (hoping the kiddo wouldn't notice.) ham left over from dinner the other night.  Then I poured 13 scrambled raw eggs over that.   Then add cheese.  I used whatever I had left over.   Which today was mozzarella, cheddar, and colby jack.
I baked for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
It's going to make a great grab and go breakfast this week.  I got about 14 pieces out of this recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment