Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Walgreens trip 3/7




 I was pleasantly surprised that Walgreens still had toothpaste on it's shelves.  Normally if an item is a money maker it is gone Sunday morning when the ad starts.
My store had the Colgate clinical toothpaste included in the Register Reward.  On sale for $3.  Used $.75 coupon.  Paid $2.44.  Got $3 RR back.  Did this twice.   Then I used my 2 $3 RR to purchase the mouthwash.  It's normally priced at $6.80 at Wags.  On sale this week for $3.99.   Ended up paying $2.15 for both mouthwashes.   I thought I may have had a coupon for those but I went in just for the toothpaste when I saw they were on sale.  It's the brand Hubs prefers.  I'm sure I'll find a coupon now that I bought them already.  Oh well.  $7 for all 4 items isn't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment