Thursday, March 1, 2012

Target trip 3/1



What I got at Target today.  Mossimo T shirt, normally $8.  2 Baby Lips normally $2.99.  Shout color catcher normally $3.89.  Up and Up bleach cleaner $1.89.  Gloves.
With coupons (gloves on clearance for $.60) paid $10.39.
My sister in law will love the deal on baby lips.   This is her all time favorite lip balm.  It was FREE.  Coupon from 2/5 RP I think for $2 off any Maybelline lip product and also use target $1 off coupon from their website.
Tshirt on sale for $5.  Use 15% off coupon from target.com.  Makes the tshirt $4.25.  You can also use this coupon on their tank tops on sale for $5.
Target also has a coupon for $1 off any up and up cleaner.  I usually use this to buy the bleach cleaner.  I make my own household cleaner but some things I just feel better using bleach.
Shout color catcher wasn't a great deal but Target also has a coupon for $1 off.  Paid $2.89 for 10 sheets.  We use these all the time.  So it comes to $.30 each use.  It saves us so much money by not having to run an extra load of laundry for just a small pile of whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment