Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm off to Dierbergs

There's a Unilever Deal this week at Dierbergs when you buy $15 of participating items you automatically get $5 off.  This will pair up well with I can't believe it's not butter coupon in this week's paper.  Also, there is a coupon for Skippy peanut butter on Unilievers Facebook page.
I'm going to buy 6 peanut butters.  2/$5
Which will make them come out to $1.67 each without any coupons.  I may change up my game plan when I get there though.  The kids are not crazy about Skippy peanut butter.  They are peanut butter snobs.

Items included are:
Ragu pasta sauce
Wishbone salad dressing
Skippy peanut butter

Breyers Ice Cream
Klondike Ice Cream Bars
Good Humor Ice Cream Bars
Axe Shower Gel or Dove Body Wash  
Hellmann’s Mayo

Update... I went ahead and did all peanut butter.  I paid under $10 for 6.  Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment