Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm still here

It's been a slow posting week or two for me.   I haven't disappeared.   We have just been busy.   Then to top it off, I haven't been to the grocery store in over 2 weeks except one trip for bread.  Maybe I'll get out tomorrow and get some deals.   I'm hoping to get to Target and get the Clairol Hair Color deal.  There's a $2 off Target coupon and a $5/2 manufacturer coupon.   This can also be used in conjunction with the new P&G Mail in Rebate.  You do have to spend at least $50 BEFORE coupons to score this deal.   I received my last mail in rebate Mastercard so I plan on using that to purchase more P&G items for the new deal.  Keep it rolling!
There's also a coupon for a Merona apparel item that will get you another cheap Tshirt.
Then again... I may be lazy again tomorrow.  We'll just see what tomorrow brings.
Anyone scoring any great deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment