Thursday, May 17, 2012

Homemade Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets

Well it's here.  The end of the school year!  Most people celebrate it.  I have mixed feelings.  I like spending time with the kids.  I like late nights with no bedtimes.  BUT... I like having the house to myself.  I have my own schedules.  The kids being home thow off my groove!  
Not to mention the kids will be eating me out of house and home.  I have two teenage boys and one overgrown boy/husband.  These boys eat alot! I spent a little time today trying to stock the freezer with some grab and go foods.

I used the dough recipe from Howdoesshe for buttery rolls found HERE.  
Let the dough rise then divide into 4 sections.  I cut each section into 6 pieces of dough.

Roll out into circles.  Add ham and cheese.  
I also made turkey and cheese.

Wet the edges to help them stick together.  

Let the dough rise.  Then bake at 350 degrees for about 18-20 minutes.  

Let them cool then wrap individually and place in freezer bag.  


No comments:

Post a Comment