Monday, October 29, 2012

Pre-Order Frankenweenie Four DIsc 3D Blu-ray $26.99


You can pre order Tim Burton's Frankenweenie 4 disc 3D BluRay for $26.99 right now on Amazon.  Just clip the $8.00 coupon right above the section Special Promotions.  I know this movie is still in the theaters so it'll be a while before it's released on DVD but this will most likely be a great deal because of Amazon's preorder price guarantee.  If the price drops by the release day you automatically receive that price.  

For instance:  I preordered The Avengers.  Paid about $26 with my coupon.   The price dropped $10 the day of release.  I was refunded $10.  I got the Avengers 3D BluRay combo pack for $16.  

Go HERE for all the details.  I'd order especially if you know you are going to buy this movie.  You can always cancel before shipment if you change your mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment