Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HOT! Schnucks and Dierbergs deals this week!

Schnucks and Dierbergs are TRIPLING coupons up to $.50 this week!

My trip to Schnucks this morning.
I got:
3 North Star Ice Cream Sandwiches
4 Cascade Action Pacs
1 Gain
2 Dawn
3 Yakisoba noodles
4 Ortega taco seasoning
2 Farmland's Lower Sodium, low fat bacon
Paid $19.   Saved $44.00



I wanted to highlight the Dawn deal.  Regular price $1.59.  Use the $.50 coupon from 10-14PG.  Pay $.09 each.  This deal is also the same price at Dierbergs.
All varieties of Farmland bacon are on sale for $2.69.   There is a coupon for $.75 coupon for the Lower sodium, less fat.




Dierberg's Trip:
2 Loaves of Healthy life bread
3 Carmex
3 Westpac vegetables
2 Nestle chips
Paid $4.52

The stores are only tripling up to 15 coupons so plan accordingly.  Schnucks is also only accepting 3 like coupons in one transaction.  I ended up paying full price for one of my Cascades this morning because I had 4.  I was unaware of the limit to 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment