Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just Dance Disney Party Xbox or Wii $19.99

Just Dance: Disney Party

Go HERE to get Just Dance Disney Party for just $19.99.   Available for Xbox and Wii.

Some songs included

  • The Aristocats - "Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat"
  • Beauty and the Beast - "Be Our Guest"
  • Bolt - "I Thought I Lost You"
  • Cinderella – "Bibbidi-Bobbidi–Boo"
  • Enchanted - "That's How You Know"
  • The Jungle Book - "The Bare Necessities"
  • Lilo & Stitch - "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride"
  • The Little Mermaid - "Under the Sea"
  • Mary Poppins - "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
  • The Muppets – "The Muppet Show Theme"
  • Peter Pan - "Following the Leader"
  • Tangled - "Something That I Want"
  • Tangled - "I've Got a Dream"
  • Tinker Bell - "Fly To Your Heart"
  • A.N.T. Farm - "Calling All the Monsters"
  • Camp Rock - "This Is Me"
  • Good Luck Charlie - "Hang In There Baby"
  • Hannah Montana - "Hoedown Throwdown"
  • High School Musical - "We're All In This Together"
  • Jessie - "Jessie Theme Song"
  • Phineas and Ferb - "S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants)"
  • Shake It Up - "Shake It Up"
  • Shake It Up - "Twist My Hips"

No comments:

Post a Comment