Monday, November 26, 2012

Black Friday shopping delivered to my door

As many of you know, I am a big Amazon fan.   It could be obvious from all my Amazon deal posts. When people ask if I am going out Black Friday for all the "deals" I usually laugh.  I have only gone once.  That was enough!
This year I decided I'd go out again just to see what all the fuss was about.  I literally walked into and right back out of 2 stores.  Seriously, I am not going to wait an hour to check out.  Kohls was swamped.  Probably because they lured me in with a free $10 gift that had to be used in store.  I saw the lines and decided $10 was not enough to wait.  I did all my "black friday" shopping at Kohls on Wednesday.  My electric blankets are here today :)
I got all the deals I was looking for through Amazon.  Amazon watches the ads too and they will offer lightning deals to match.   You just have to watch the deals.  
Stress free shopping delivered to my door!   Worth it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment