Thursday, August 30, 2012

Shop N Save Trip 8/30


Here's how my Shop N Save Trip went this morning.  
I went in 2 times.  I did the Kraft deal ($5 off instantly wyb 10 items AND $10 catalina coupon printed at checkout) and the GM deal ($5 off instantly wyb 10 items).  
Kraft deal
I bought 4 shredded Kraft cheese
2 Kraft slices
2 Planters peanuts
2 Shells and Cheese

GM's deal
10 Tostino's pizzas

Here's where I messed up.... Yes, you read correctly.  I messed up because I forgot that they auto deduct the 2 $5 discounts before they total.  I should have spent $60 instead of $50 in order to get my instant $10 no coupon Thursday deal.  Oh well, I am NOT a morning person and I had to go extra early this morning or else I couldn't go at all.  Live and learn.  I spent $35 in my first transaction and got the $10 Kraft catalina.

Second transaction
I did the GM deal again.  This time I bought:
3 boxes of cereal
3 Hamburger Helper (yes we do like this once in a great while)
4 Old El Paso taco seasoning
Save an instant $5

Then I loaded up with other misc items that I usually do not have coupons for such as veggies and stevia.  1 pound of ham, burger patties, 5 nutella, sour cream, beef sticks, potatoes, ding dongs, cupcakes, buns and gum.   
Paid $28 after my coupons and $10 Kraft catalina coupon from my first transaction.  

Total out of pocket was approximately $64.  How did you do today?  





No comments:

Post a Comment